[kde-linux] KDE window resize

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 7 18:55:09 UTC 2010

On Saturday 07 August 2010 12:56:04 Dag Nygren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> have been
looking for some time around the config parameters for a solution
> to the
following:

> When using ALT-lefttmouse to move a window partly offscreen
KDE
> automatically resizes the window to some thing that fits on the
screen.
> This is most annoying and unwanted and I want to turn it off.

Any clues?

Take a look in SystemSettings, at the page Screen Edges in
Window Behaviour.  It sounds as though you have a Screen Edge setting that
you will want to disable

KDE Community Working Group
New to KDE
Software? - get help from http://userbase.kde.org