[kde-linux] Akonadi problems

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Sat Apr 17 13:10:04 UTC 2010

On Friday 16 April 2010 20:39:02 Kevin Krammer wrote:

> Hmm, strange.
>
> What you can try to do is this:
>
> Stop Akonadi on a console:
> akonadictl stop
>
> wait until all akonadi_something processes are gone
>
> open $HOME/.config/akonadi/agentsrc and remove all references to maildir
> resources
>
> Restart akonadi:
> akonadictl start

I did exactly as advised: as soon as I restart akonadi I have 54
"akonadi_mail_resource_xx" activ. I seem to have a resource generator ! ;-)
I could not test the system, but the one time, the number increased from 50 to
54 ! It is the same, if I restart akonadi or e.g. it is restarted by calling
aconadi-console.
Only "killing" the resource in /opt/kde-4/bin helps !

Cheers,
Edgar