[kde-linux] Superaramba themes multiply upon each invocation of X

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Sep 19 21:03:14 UTC 2009

Steven Friedrich posted on Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:31:15 -0400 as excerpted:

> I'm running FreeBSD7.2p3 and kde4.3.0.
>
> I'm having a problem with KDE starting multiple instances of my
> superkaramba themes. Each time I start X, my themes multiply. The system
> tray reports the correct number, but if I un-check the "Locked position"
> flag, I can unstack them.
>
> Anyone having this anomaly under other systems, such as Linux?
>
> I've posted this issue on kde-freebsd, but never received replies...
>
> I was hoping I could find someone to fix this before FreeBSD 8.0 gets
> burned to CD.

I saw a very similar message about a week ago.  Either you or someone
else with the same problem.  (I've been offline a week due to a bad BIOS
flash, and know WAY more than I ever wanted to about fixing such things,
now. =:^( )  If that wasn't you, check the archives.