[kde-linux] Konqueror (with tabs) vs. X11

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 15 01:25:19 UTC 2009

I have KDE-3.5.10, Qt-3.3.8b, XCB-1.4, Xorg-1.6.2 and everything works
OK until I open multiple tabs in Konqueror.  Then that Konqueror window
becomes unresponsive.

Someone else mentioned something that might be this but then I thought
that it was just the fact that Konqueror doesn't seem to prioritize the
visible window.  But this is worse than that.  Fist it gets clogged up
and then sometimes, the execution thread simply gets lost.

I think that there is a redraw issue here since if you take some action
like starting to close the window, sometimes it wakes up and starts
working again.

Any suggestions for a fix?

--
James Tyrer