[kde-linux] Commands of KDE4?
Christopher Roy Bratusek
zanghar at freenet.de
Wed Sep 2 16:28:19 UTC 2009
I'm working on a KDE-Integration module for sawfish and need to now some
- Is there an environment variable notifying us that KDE is running?
- How to get the KSM session-prefix/session-id via command-line/getenv?
- What command is used as help-browser (khelpcenter?)
- What command is used as control-center (kcontrol?)
- What command is used to pop-up the "About KDE-Dialog" (if any)?
- What command is used to pop-up the KDE Logout-Dialog?
- What options is used to make shutdown/logout pre-selected in the
All for KDE4, please.
Thanks in advance,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 201 bytes
Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
More information about the kde-linux