[kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?

jim jimtrish at att.net
Fri Oct 30 22:51:43 UTC 2009

On: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:15:29 Anne Wilson wrote:

>I very much doubt that your image has any orientation embedded in it.  I
>created a large image and tried it myself.  The print properties correctly
>told me that it was going to print to landscape.  Then it printed to
>portrait,
>losing part of the image.  I think this has to be an okular bug, since I
>frequently print to landscape in other applications.
>
>Anne
Anne,
Thanks for the confirmation.
BTW, GwenView also produced the same results. The printer dialog
properties came up in 'Portrait' mode, I changed it to 'Landscape', but it
printed in Portrait anyway.
As stated before, XFIG, GIMP, and DISPLAY all print correctly,
whether the format is *.png or *.eps.

Regards,
Jim Phelps