[kde-linux] OT: Any Seamonkey users around?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 19:51:38 UTC 2009

On 2009/10/16 20:42 (GMT+0100) Anne Wilson composed:

> My daughter used the Mozilla suite for years, then I moved her to Seamonkey.
> There doesn't seem to be any way to set the bookmarks to show as a left-hand
> panel a-la thunderbird - is that so?  I know she can get them from the menu,
> but if the list is long that can be a pain.

I don't see anything, but asking on irc://moznet/#seamonkey should get you a
definitive answer.

One way that can sometimes work around the pain of a big bookmarks file is to
load bookmarks.html as a web page.
--
"   A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God. . . .

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/