[kde-linux] Desktop widget like Windows Vista sidebar/clock thing?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:30:58 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 16:10:49 Thelwyn wrote:
> I think this could go to Userbase. I can report it there.
>
> Where could it be reported? (that is what would be the best section?)

Seems to me that it's definitely a plasma topic, so it could be added to
http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/FAQ.

OTOH, if you would really like to do something extra nice ;-) Hans Chen
(Mogger) shows you, on http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/FAQ/HowTo how to make an
animated gif mini-how-to video.  He gives the code to do it.

Either way, yes, it would be good to see it on userbase.