[kde-linux] Custom launcher on KDE4 toolbar?

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 11:15:34 UTC 2009

Good luck on the suing part.  You registered to receive these emails and
guess what, you have to tell the list server to stop sending them.  If
you look at the bottom of every email you get, there are links to the
site where you can cancel your membership here.  It's as easy to stop
them as it is to start them.

Me, I look forward to hearing from your lawyer.  I could use a little
extra cash myself.  LOL

Dale

:-)  :-)