[kde-linux] Am I Alone?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sun Oct 4 04:59:56 UTC 2009

Duncan posted on Sat, 03 Oct 2009 23:53:22 +0000 as excerpted:

> implementations DO very somewhat.

Ugh!  s/very/vary/

> Beyond that, I'm not sure what's causing the various different
> behaviors with the sig and the "list sig", but that's where I'd
> look if I cared enough to investigate.

"That" being where the listbot is putting the "list sig" in relation to
the MIME part envelopes.  That wasn't particularly clear.  (I was a bit
rushed as I was on my way to work, not that I'd have done better if I
wasn't, but anyway...)