[kde-linux] Am I Alone?

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 3 21:18:46 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 03 October 2009 12:54:53 James Tyrer wrote:
>> Dale wrote:

>> <SNIP>
>>
>>> If we are talking about the same thing, it is the mailing list
>>> software that appears to be at fault here, not Anne.  Again, we may
>>> be seeing different things so I could be wrong here.  I'm on
>>> Seamonkey here. Should be similar to Thunderbird are least.
>> I suspect that then the problem is that she is putting the "-- " after
>> her signature rather than before it.
>>
> Definitely not.
>
> Anne

Whatever you say, but this is what happens when I reply to your message.

However, when I reply to my message to the list, everything after and
including "-- " is not copied into the reply.

It was my understanding that the "-- " was supposed to come before your
name as in my previous postings.  The fault might be in Thunderbird, or
it might be something else about your message, but with the "-- " above
the name it works and with it below the name, it doesn't appear to.  So,
I am trying this the other way and will see if that is the problem or if
it is something else.

James Tyrer
--
James Tyrer