[kde-linux] Am I Alone?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Oct 1 09:25:45 UTC 2009

Kevin Krammer posted on Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:43:48 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Thursday, 2009-10-01, Dale wrote:
>> Kevin Krammer wrote:
>
>> > Can somebody confirm this? I.e. post a link to a SSL enabled site
>> > using a non- VeriSign certificate?
>
>> Would this site help any?
>>
>> https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do
>>
>> It's a credit card company.  I assume it uses something.
>
> It also uses a VeriSign issued certificate,however it seems to work.
> Interestingly the other link now works as well. Maybe session caching
> related.

Verisign indeed.  But this one has a proper certificate chain, while the
one for https://capitalone.com did not (and still doesn't, here), tho the
one for https://servicing.capitalone.com (where clicking the login link
on the unencrypted http://capitalone.com took me) was fine.