[kde-linux] Am I Alone?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Oct 1 07:43:48 UTC 2009

On Thursday, 2009-10-01, Dale wrote:
> Kevin Krammer wrote:

> > Can somebody confirm this? I.e. post a link to a SSL enabled site using a
> > non- VeriSign certificate?

> Would this site help any?
>
> https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do
>
> It's a credit card company.  I assume it uses something.

It also uses a VeriSign issued certificate,however it seems to work.
Interestingly the other link now works as well.
Maybe session caching related.

Anyway, should help to gather a list of sites people get certificate warnings
from so it is possible to analyze if they have something in common other than
using certificates.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring