[kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Nov 17 11:35:16 UTC 2009

Dale posted on Tue, 17 Nov 2009 01:29:55 -0600 as excerpted:

> I'm hoping for another KDE 4 update pretty soon.  It's about that time.

There should be one more 4.3 update, 4.3.4, in early December.  The 4.4
betas should be out in January, with 4.4.0 scheduled for February.
They're every six months, with the last one in early August, so February
is the schedule.

But given the fixes 4.4's supposed to have, I'm thinking about trying at
least one of the betas.  We'll see how much time I have to spend on it...