[kde-linux] KDE 4.3 - configuring right mouse button menu?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Nov 10 13:58:27 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 10 November 2009 at 8:50 am, Kevin Krammer penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.3 - configuring right mouse button menu?"

> On Tuesday, 2009-11-10, Pablo Sanchez wrote:
>
> > btw, I miswrote, I meant the right-mouse button but you understood
> > what I meant ... thx.
>
> middle mouse button, but a missing option to configure the menu appearing for
> right mouse button?

Yes sir!  That's it ... and I'm very sorry I wasn't clear.  Ugh.

I'm willing to crack open an editor and edit my mouse menu if need
be.

I realize that KDE 4 is the up and coming.  I'm willing to forgo some
of the features I had with KDE 3 but the rt-mouse button menu I've
grown to love.  :)

Heck, I was hoping eventually it'd allow menu-trees.

So going with KDE 4.3 is a bit ... tough without the rt-mouse button.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)