[kde-linux] Define "Date"

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Sun Nov 8 20:44:14 UTC 2009

In <200911081721.50687.derrick_s at tesco.net>, Gaffer. wrote:
>I'm getting loads of Email without any "Date" field in the header.
>
>How do I define the "date" or rather lack of it in the "Kmail" filters.
>I'm using KDE 3.5.5  Kmail 1.9.5.

I'm on KDE 4 now, but I don't see any great option under configure filters.
You might try "Anywhere in Headers" "does not contain" "Date:", and test it.

Failing that, a procmail is very general purpose mail filter do you might be
able to integrate in into your mail flow as a workaround.  After filing a bug
about the missing KMail feature, of course.
bss at iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))