[kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:47:40 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 02 November 2009 21:41:22 Kevin Krammer wrote:
>
>> Only good thing right now is that Akonadi is still an optional thing. but
>> since this will change over the next releases, I really hope the MySQL
>> situation doesn't escalate again.
>>

> Every problem I've seen written about, including my own, come down to MySQL,
> so yes, this is something that needs to be addressed.
>
> Anne

And I bet those KDE folks are working on it too.  I still say that KDE 4
will be a LOT further along in a couple months.  They have done a lot in
the last few months already.  I think KDE 3.5 turned out really good.  I
have no reason to expect any less of KDE 4.  It just needs some more
time for them to work on it.

Patience is the key.  :-)

Dale

:-)  :-)