[kde-linux] About KDE4's compositing

daniel ogwok danogwok at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 23 06:50:53 UTC 2009

HEY
I HAVE THIS SOLARIS O/S RUNNING ON A SUN PC... BUT I AM UNABLE TO GO INTO THE TERMINAL FOR COMMANDS. THE ADMINISTRATOR MUST HAVE LIMITED IT ALOT, COZ WHEN I SWITCH ON IT JUST CONTINUES FROM WHEREVER IT STOPPED, UNLESS I RESTART OR RESET, BUT THE TASK BAR ONLY HAS A START LIKE BUTTON, WITH TW OPTIONS FIREFOX AND APPLICATIONS. I CAN'T DO NOTHIN ELSE.
HELP ME

DANNY