[kde-linux] KDE 4 screensaver

Philipp Paul bobbor.pap at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 10:53:12 UTC 2009

Hi Kevin

i guess the kde4 filemanager ( dolphin? ) creates thumbnails of the images,
so you can see a preview of the images while you're browsing your images
folders.
they are usually stored in a hidden folder called something like
".thumbnails". maybe even for each sub-folder.
When you check the Option "include images from sub-folders" the screensaver
also includes these thumbnails created by dolphin. So maybe you have to
manually add each folder without including the sub-folders.