[kde-linux] Digikam (or other graphics tool) question

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 16 06:02:52 UTC 2009

_sc_ wrote:
> On Friday 15 May 2009 5:30 pm, Kevin Kempter wrote:
>
>> I use Digikam to process my digital camera images. I want to be able to apply
>> edits to all the images in a folder at once, such as saturation.
>>
>> Anyone know how to do this in Digikam, or another tool ?

I use Bibble Lite. Open the folder, do your edits/adjustments to one of
the images, then press Ctrl-C. Select all the images in the folder,
press Ctrl-V to apply the settings to all the selected photos.

Or you can select all the images and do your edits/adjustments to them
all simultaneously.

Then you batch process the folder and Bibble exports a batch of
processed images.

Although it's not free or open source, it is the best tool around for
processing large volumes of images.

http://www.bibblelabs.com

--
David