[kde-linux] Clear screen on konsole

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Fri May 1 01:50:49 UTC 2009

Hi James, you understood what I need...

I don't care about history and .bash_history. I want to clear evything
that is written on the screen so that <Shift+PgUp> or mouse scroll will
not show anything...

If I issue the command "clear" anf then if I go to the menu and "Clear
scrollback" that is exacly what I want! ... almost

How can I do that from a script??

Thanks to everybody, and forgive me if I have dificulties explaining my
problem :)
Alain