[kde-linux] Blank menus and toolbars

Skarphéðinn Gunnarsson skgunn at simnet.is
Fri Mar 27 13:32:39 UTC 2009

Since I'm new to this I don't understand the question and in fortunately I do
not understand the answer. Helpless case :-/
But the main point is that it used to work but now it does not, Is is it
possible to fiddle with the control's in the menus so it does not work in some
programs ?

Best regards
Skarphéðinn