[kde-linux] Dumb question about Plasma

Rosalind Mitchell rcmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:20:17 UTC 2009

I know this is a very silly question but...

Sometimes when I am manipulating the windows on my Plasma desktop I move the
mouse cursor in a certain way and all the windows fragment into reduced-size
windows all visible at once on the desktop.

Unfortunately I've only been able to do this by accident.  Try as I might, I
haven't been able to replicate the way I move the mouse to achieve this effect,
though I've tried and tried.

Can somebody put me out of my misery, please, and tell me what it is I am
doing accidentally that I can't seem to do deliberately?

Rosie