[kde-linux] "Aja"-Theme for KDE4

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Sat Mar 7 12:58:33 UTC 2009

On Saturday 07 March 2009 04:22:39 am Max K. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't want to hijack a thread, as I already was accused of, so sorry if
> someone thinks I do ;)
>
> In case of KDE4, I behave a bit like a nostalgic, so that I want it to look
> like KDE3. After some trying, I found out that the Aja (or was it Aya? ;-)
> theme mostly looks like KDE3. For some reasons, I would like to change it
> globally, not only in my account. Is there a way to make it a default theme
> by changing some configs in /etc/kde/ or anywhere like that?
> Don't want to bother, but - will I ever get at least one answer to this
> mail? "Don't know" contains much more information than saying nothing.

On openSUSE 11.1 it is in
   /etc/kde4/share/config/plasmarc

This is all in this file:
[Defaults]
wallpaper=/usr/share/wallpapers/openSUSE111-1600x1200.png
plainClockColor=7,33,0
containment=plaindesktop

[Theme]
name=Aya

For more general information how KDE is organized:
http://techbase.kde.org/KDE_System_Administration/KDE_Filesystem_Hierarchy

--
Regards, Rajko