[kde-linux] 20090622KL -- Kobol & MySQL

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jun 24 22:56:45 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 04:54:31 pm John Culleton wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 June 2009 01:36:15 pm Bruce MacArthur wrote:

Here is what I have found on  the OC list:
There are already at least three separate OpenCobol to MySQL
libraries.

1. John Ellis' library using libdb.
2. Minemaz's using perl and php.
3. Jcurrey's and Marc's using C, which Erstazi has greatly modified.
    This last version now includes Stored Procedure access,
including
multiple return sets, and if
     it does not already have it, prepared statements are close to
being
ready.