[kde-linux] 20090721KL -- SOLVED -- Dolphin And Partitions

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Jul 23 04:55:31 UTC 2009

Bruce MacArthur <bmacasuru at fastmail.us> posted
200907221618.15943.bmacasuru at fastmail.us, excerpted below, on  Wed, 22 Jul
2009 16:18:15 -0500:

> 05 -- There were a few moments where I felt my knees shaking as i went
> through these processes.  There were others when I looked for
> supplementary information in books because things didn't seem quite
> right on my computer.  As a result of paying attention to Anne, Joe, and
> David -- and, as I could guess what new topics I was getting into,
> reading the periferal information -- I was able to do what I could not
> have done.  I am much more knowledgeable now, although I remain aware of
> my short-comings!  I am most thankful to each of you!!!!!

Wow!  Now that's a powerful testimony on the power of lists such as this
and the regulars that hang around in them. =:^)  It's rare enough that
people even come back to say something was solved, let alone provide such
a /perfect/ post-solution wrap-up.  Even as someone simply following
along, that's an extremely gratifying and effective wrap-up, so here's a
thanks to everyone involved, both those helping, and Bruce, for being
such an excellent pupil, not only in providing the necessary information
for people to help, but with the exemplary post-solution summary as well!

I've gotta say even as an observer, it's perhaps one in ten-thousand that
turn out so well, including that perfect post-solution summary, and it's
simply awesome to read.  So a big thanks to you too, Bruce, as well as to
everyone who pitched in to help. =:^)