[kde-linux] 20090721KL -- Dolphin And Partitions

Bruce MacArthur bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Tue Jul 21 16:58:25 UTC 2009

Greetings --

My computer has a single hard disk drive -- but many partitions.  A
couple of those partitions are dedicated to openSUSE 10.2, and the rest
are Kubuntu Jaunty (also known as Version 9.04).

In the past, I have been able to use (Jaunty) Dolphin to view all
partitions -- which meant I could copy files from one distro to the
other.  I no longer SEEM to have that option.  Although I see how to
modify the default start-up folder, I see nothing that would seem to
help me restore the cross-partition view.  So I am blind!!!  Can anyone
point out the obvious to me?  THANKS for your time with this message!!!

--
布鲁&#26031  麦克阿&#29791
Bruce   Mac Arthur
     bmacasuru at fastmail.us