[kde-linux] how to open kdewallet in kde4 ?

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sat Jan 31 12:50:33 UTC 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009 13:33:11 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Hi, Werner.  I can't answer for kubuntu, but any or all of those methods
> work in Fedora 4.2 (assuming that it is a typo above - kwalletmanager, not
> kwalletmanger).  Sorry it's not very helpful.

thanks, Anne,
of course there was a typo :)
- so kwalletmanager seems to be broken here somehow, appearanty like many
other things (e.g. konqueror refusing to start in maximized mode, not
recognizing valid logins on my private website...).
I'll try to check with the (k)ubuntu bug tracker to find out more.

werner