[kde-linux] Can't read USB key drives

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:24:37 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 06:53 am, Philipp Paul wrote:
> 2009/1/19 Randy Kramer <rhkramer at gmail.com>
> >  (BTW, running as root, except when doing specific
> > adminstrative tasks that can't be done as a user.)

Just noticed that I left some words out (above), I meant to say
something like:

"BTW, running as root *is not a good practice*, except when doing
specific adminstrative tasks that can't be done as a user."

> Do a:
>
> ls -al /media/DataTraveler 2.0

Yes, that is what's needed (I didn't think about the thing in ~ being a
link).

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.