[kde-linux] problem with my USB keys on my eeePc 4G

Guillaume Revet guillaume.revet at hotmail.fr
Mon Jan 19 21:31:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with my USB keys on my eeePC 4G. The message is: "You're not allowed to read /home/user/DataTraveler 2.0".

The ownership of /home/user/DataTraveler 2.0  is root. I don't know why ans it's the same problem on all my USB device and with my Flash Card too.

I not very used with the console but I try that:
su (root mode)
ls -la
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    23 2009-01-19 16:21  DataTraveler 2.0 -> /media/DataTraveler 2.0

And when i try to change to owner or to open it: No files or folders

Thanks for your help,
Guillaume