[kde-linux] Konsole 2.1 / KDE 4.1.3: How to access main menu via keyboard

rolf rolf.koehl at gmx.net
Thu Jan 15 16:37:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm running Konsole (2.1) on a KDE runtime (4.1.3) in Ubuntu (8.10)/Gnome.
The only way to access the main menu is clicking via mouse, but it is not
possible via keyboard (I tried a lot of key combinations).
Instead keyboard access is possible on my Notebook running a former
combination
of Konsole / KDE 3.5(?) / Ubuntu 8.04 via pressing the ALT key.

How can I get menu access via keyboard? It is really cumbersome move often
from keyboard to mouse and vice versa.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Rolf