[kde-linux] svg graphics in konqueror

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 08:39:37 UTC 2009

Reimar Bauer wrote:
> Hi
>
> currently I use the KDE4.1.3 which comes with opensuse 11.1.
>
> Can a newer version show that svg image
>
> http://moinmo.in/ConvertibleFormats?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=example.svg
>
> similiar to firefox 3.0.5

What's it supposed to look like? Konqueror 3.5.9 shows me what looks
like the top halves of some enormous letters "EXA" on the main page. FF3
doesn't show me that at all.

When I clicked the Download button, Konqueror displayed it fine but part
of the image falls below the bottom of my browser window and provides no
vertical scrollbar to see it. FF3 showed the image and proper vertical
scroll bar.

Don't have KDE4 here to see how it comes out.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community