[kde-linux] system-config-printer

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 17:29:33 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 28 February 2009 04:57:50 david wrote:
>> Anne Wilson wrote:
>>> Heaven forbid!  I've spent too many hours trying to make OO print
>>> properly.
>> Hmmm, haven't had any problems making OO print properly. Assuming the
>> rest of the printing set up works (usually CUPS here), OO just prints.
>
> It's quite likely that my problems are because the printer is connected by
> wifi.  I also confess that I haven't had reason to print from OO in the last
> few months, so things could have improved.  However, in the past I've had big
> problems.

I've not had printing problems with OO for several years, either to a
locally-connected printer or to the HP LaserJet connected to my server.
I can't imagine why a wifi connection would make any difference, the
printer would appear to be just another network-connected printer, right?

Using Debian here, so I don't know if it might be something unique to
Fedora.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com