[kde-linux] kde status

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:31:06 UTC 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009 19:23:30 Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Monday 23 February 2009 20:13:39 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > > have you tried fish://user:password@yourhost.yourdomain ?
> >
> > Same result - the server refused to allow this computer to make a
> > connection.
>
> ok, then I assume there must be a host-based restriction on the target
> machine, can't give more infos on that, sorry.

There's certainly no specific restriction.  When I can I'll check out the
server's hosts file and see whether I've actually added the netbook.  Apart
from that, I don't know what else to check.  I really don't want to use
keychain on the netbook, as it goes on holiday with me.  I know the password
has to be cracked for it to be any use, but I'm still reluctant.