[kde-linux] System -> Printing doesn't work.

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sat Feb 21 20:43:52 UTC 2009

On Saturday 21 February 2009 13:11:12 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 21 February 2009 19:48:36 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> > Konsole doesn't remember its size correctly
>
> It can do better than that :-)  Open Konsole, pull it to where you want it,
> and size it as you like it.  Then right-click on the (blue) title bar and
> select Advanced> Special Window Settings.  On the Geometry tab you'll see
> some greyed out entries that represent the current size and position.  If
> you enable those two lines and set them to Remember Konsole will open just
> as you like it - every time :-)
>
> Anne

Well duh!!!!

Anne, thank you so much for pointing out the obvious!!
I have been waiting for this stupid bug to be fixed because konsole never
remembers the size I set it at, I don't care about the position as much. I
like two next to each other, so they have to be a certain width, but full
height. Konsole never retains it... I forgot all about the advanced windows
settings!

Sometimes the simplest things are near to impossible to remember.

Nathan

--
Nathan England

Core Development Team