[kde-linux] Using Sesame2 Instead of Redland

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Feb 17 10:42:51 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 17 February 2009, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Kevin Krammer wrote:

> > By trunk build puts it into $prefix/share/soprano/sesame2/
>
> I have 4 files in that directory:
>
> 	SopranoSesame2Wrapper.class
> 	openrdf-sesame-2.1.4-onejar.jar
> 	slf4j-api-1.5.5.jar
> 	slf4j-simple-1.5.5.jar
>
> Are all 4 necessary?

I have all these as well, so my guess would "yes".

If I have to guess further I'd say that the second one is the Sesame2
implementation, the first one is the adapter between Nepomuk and Sesame, the
last two are an abstract logging API and one of its implementations, probably
used by Sesame.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring