[kde-linux] KDE 4.2 ROCKS !

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 14 15:30:07 UTC 2009

On Saturday 14 February 2009 14:44:03 Robin Atwood wrote:
> Message was signed on 14/02/2009 19:21 with unknown key 0x6CC12BC3F9F44D9A.
> The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
> No Audit Log available
>
> On Saturday 14 Feb 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Yes, it matters!  We're all wildly jealous :-)
> >
> > Anne
>
> Anne -
> Every time I click on one of your posts KMail hangs because it cannot find
> your signature. I checked and
>
> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=6CC12BC3F9F44D9A
>
> produced:
>
> Error handling request
> Error handling request: No keys found
>
> Where did you register your key?

Robin, I'm not sure why this is happening.  It's happened once or twice before
that I'm aware of.  That is a subkey.  I don't really understand how I came to
have it, and I certainly don't understand why occasionally people see it.  The
message as it left me said

Message was signed by cannewilson at googlemail.com (Key ID: 0x8FDDDFCA1E1C9C17).
I registered it a very long time ago at hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net