[kde-linux] Video thumbnails in Dolphin

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Feb 11 15:15:27 UTC 2009

Daniel França wrote:
> at first it wasn't compilling either, but I found the
> solution...unfortunately I'm not at home to say exactly what solution
>  was....but it's something about the CMakeList.txt of src dir. you
> have to include a variable in target_link...something like that when
> I arrive in home I sent another email with the solution

target_link_libraries(videopreview ${QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY}
${QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY} ${KDE4_KDEUI_LIBS} ${KDE4_KDECORE_LIBS}
${KDE4_KIO_LIBS})

Added ${KDE4_KIO_LIBS}

Now it built.  But, I didn't get thumbnails.  Problem was that mPlayer
wasn't working.  So, I rebuilt it.  I find that 1.0RC2 will not build
against the current GIT of x264 so I had to disable it.

Now I do get thumbnails in KDE-4.2 BRANCH.

--
JRT