[kde-linux] konqueror crash

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:56:57 UTC 2009

Nathan England said the following at 02/05/2009 02:39 PM :
> Hello Hello,
>
> Konqueror has begun crashing at various places while surfing. I would not say
> random because I can load slashdot and it will crash everytime, or the UPS web
> site it crashes on different pages. I have attached the crash report.
>
> Any ideas? Should I post this to kde-devel ?

1. Load the debug libraries (every one you can find, because you never know
where the next crash is going to occur).

2. Post the backtrace from the debug library and as complete a use case as
possible in a bug report at bugs.kde.org.

2a. Basically, if the backtrace has any instances of "??" it most likely
will not be very helpful to the developers, and you should keep loading
debug libraries until all of the question marks go away.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR