[kde-linux] Why is it so difficult to disable a screensaver?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Feb 5 11:34:00 UTC 2009

On Thursday 05 February 2009 at 3:04 am, Robin Pedersen penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] Why is it so difficult to disable a screensaver?"

> OK, but you're missing my point. I'm trying to have a discussion
> about why it's so difficult.

Ah I see, you're in the theoretical.  Which is fine for some cases.
I'm in both and at times, I need to get the job done and move on.
Case and point.

Good luck.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)