[kde-linux] Knetworkmanager replacement?

David J Iannucci xqryvahkzy at punchcutter.ml1.net
Sat Dec 19 00:28:51 UTC 2009

> I had a lot of problems with knetworkmanager (3.5.10) and stopped
> using it.  I found WICD to be far superior.

Thanks Pablo.  I've tried wicd and it seemed to work reasonably well,
but the UI is extremely simplistic (for me) and looks nothing like the
screenshots on its web site.  This is probably not the right forum to
discuss non-KDE software :-), but if you (or anyone) have any clue why
this may be, I'd appreciate if you'd contact me off-line.

Dave