[kde-linux] Unpopulated Control-Center window

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Dec 2 19:41:46 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 at 2:36 pm, david penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] Unpopulated Control-Center window"

> I hate eye candy. 99% of it is useless fluff. I turn all of it off
> that I can in every OS I use.
>
> Programming time is a finite resource. Every minute wasted creating
> and debugging eye candy is a minute taken from making applications
> more useful, efficient and stable.

While I am in the no-eye-candy-for-this-old-man group, I think having
some available for users is important.  Plus I think from a
developer's perspective, it's kinda fun.  If a project isn't fun for a
developer, they'll leave and that's of course very bad for the old
`resource bucket'  :)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)