[kde-linux] Setting GUI font size when running KDevelop from commandline

Peter.Neu at gmx.net Peter.Neu at gmx.net
Fri Aug 7 09:30:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm working with KDevelp on a remote server. My local machine is a win box. I tunnel the X-Server output with xming to my windows screen. The problem I have is the GUI font size. It's way too small. Since I start KDevelop from command line there is no way to use kcontrol to control the GUI fonts.

Is there a command line parameter I can give KDevelop to display fonts bigger?

Cheers,
Pete