[kde-linux] Debian 5.0, KDE: getting konqueror to open links from kmail in the background (and not interfere with other behaviors)

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:22:01 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 07 April 2009 01:05:24 am Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> Yes, I greatly prefer the Debian policy of (roughly) "file all bugs
> on the Debian BTS, preferably by using reportbug; the maintainer will
> forward the bug upstream if need be."

I didn't realize they had that policy (even though I might have read
it ;-)--sounds like my decision is made--take it to a Debian mail list,
and, then, if necessary, file a Debian bug.

Thanks!

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.