[kde-linux] Debian 5.0, KDE: getting konqueror to open links from kmail in the background (and not interfere with other behaviors)

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:00:46 UTC 2009

On Monday 06 April 2009 03:12:23 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 06 April 2009 04:09:39 Randy Kramer wrote:
> > Ok, thanks anyway, my problem is getting it to work the way I
> > prefer in Debian 5.0, with kde 3.5.10/3.5.9, konqueror 3.5.9, and
> > kmail 1.9.9.
>
> It could be a Debian package problem, of course.  Have you asked on a
> Debian list?

Not so far.  I thought I'd start with one list and then try others.

I think I'd go to Debian next if I had confirmation that somebody using
kde 3.5.10... had it working the way I wanted.  At the moment, I'm
(still) considering trying another kde list next--I'll think about it a
little first.

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.