[kde-linux] Status of KDE 4.1.2?

Kevin M Coonan MD kevin.coonan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 14:35:05 UTC 2008

Is there a detailed table somewhere which compares 3.5.10 with 4.2 feature by
feature?   You can find a lot of these if you have the time to look in the
bug report/feature requests, but that it rather time consuming.

Is someone on this list who could pull this together (pref. as some cron'd
script to keep it up to date)?

Kevin