[kde-linux] Problem with To Do List in KMAIL 1.9.10

vincent bullet at ballmail.co.za
Thu Nov 13 08:47:49 UTC 2008

Hoping somebody can help here,

I'm having a problem when creating a new To Do List task.

When creating a new To Do task, on going to the 'Start Date, Due Date' boxes,
the 'Due Date' Box is always checked while 'Start' is blank.

This is not a problem, but my hassle is that the 'Due Date' box defaults to
exactly a week ahead every time.

Not being used to this in Evolution,I'm often forgetting to check this box,
with the result that things that should be due on the same day only show up
for completion a week from now - This takes the pressure off me, until people
start yelling!

Is there any way that this can be made to default to the same as the Start
Day?

I installed the help manual, but can't find anything in there regarding this &
also have gone through every config file in Settings but can't seem to find
this there either.

TIA
Vince