[kde-linux] Create rofessional looking Invoices with Linux ?

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Nov 10 21:48:12 UTC 2008

On 2008/11/10 12:48 (GMT-0700) Kevin Kempter composed:

> anyone have suggestions per software or openoffice templates that will help me
> create professional looking invoices ?

Invoicing is usually a part of a POS or accounting program. If you're doing invoicing out of that context, you're probably causing extra bookkeeping expense somewhere along the way.
--
"Love is not easily angered. Love does not demand
its own way."			1 Corinthians 13:5 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/