[kde-linux] CD Burning Tool for KDE4

Barry Premeaux bpx at basicisp.net
Fri Nov 7 01:24:19 UTC 2008

I just finished installing Mandriva 2009 on my laptop this morning.
I've been going through the learning curve on KDE4.1.2.  One thing I
have not been able to find is an equivalent to K3B.  It is available
from the servers, but all the dependencies are tied to KDE3.5.10.
Mandriva installed cdrkit and its associated ISO package.  The
description says it is a command line application, but I have not been
able to get it to execute (as user or root).  When I search for the
file, all I find is cdrkit documentation.

What is everyone using to burn CD/DVD's in KDE4?

Barry