[kde-linux] no desktop on second screen

dalonge at networld.at dalonge at networld.at
Sun May 18 17:37:49 UTC 2008

Normal I run two desktops on my SuSE 10.3 system.One is my TFT and the other is
my TV.Until now it was enough to modify my xorg.conf to make it running. But
since the new kde4 will not show me any action on my TV-screen.I think this is a
problem with plasma,but I can't find a config file to fix that. The screen on
both is working because my mouse is correctly jumping from one to the other
side,but it seems kde4 don't know it.Under kde3 its still working.
I hope you understand my problem !
    Thank's and greedings Erich